Will we finally find out who is better? Cats or Dogs?

Mud Pond Island

Gavina

Mud Pond Island

Post  Gavina on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:37 pm

A simple island in the middle of Mud Pond. It holds bamboo.
    Sparky

Re: Mud Pond Island

Post  Sparky on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:31 pm

As I transported to Mud Pond Island, I still felt the gem in my hand, moist and still glowing. I smiled. I had never thought of going westward; most said the humans inhabited that area. but I would go anyway. first, I needed a good rest.

Laying myself in between a thicket of bamboo, the gem in my hand, and the darkness and shadow making me perfectly invisible, I pondered over my fate and decided to would go in a day or so. No telling Clover, Gavina, Blaze, anyone. It would be my own little journey. Maybe I wouldn't return. Maybe I'd finally be happy.. Maybe I'd be alone from he tormentors. Maybe I wouldn't be discriminsted for understand evil. Maybe I would finally be with someone who understands. Maybe I would have a second family.. finally. I hummed two small poems to myself,

"Life can be your own;
    no matter where you roam.
    You need peace,
    happiness,
    And a good home.

The traveler's boots are worn from walking,
    The warrior's, from fight
    The theif's boots are worn from whipping,
    But the travelers, from might."
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:30 pm

I warped to the disturbance. I found Sparky on the ground, lying motionless. "No... It can't be..." I felt for a pulse. She was dead. "No... This can't be happening... No, no, NO!!!!!!!" I howled. I held her motionless body in my arms, and teleoprted back to the HQ.
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 pm

I sat on my old island, feeling the familiar scents and sights around me. I needed to get away from everyone, if only for a moment. I knew Gail was safe, and so was anyone else i loved.
    Bamboo cloaked me from view from the banks, mud washing away my scent. This island had been my escape, a little more than a year ago. It was where i met Asher, my love, where i had found out i could use water. The entrance to my old den was a foot or two away, the entrance a bit jagged from when Asher preyed his way in.
    "So many memories are here. . ." i whispered to myself, stretching out on my old mossy rock. The moon was beautiful, i wished i could have shared this moment with Asher.
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:06 pm

I stayed the night at the island, not wanting to leave just yet. Once i woke up to the bright sun, i found Asher looming over me.
    "Hey sunshine" i laughed, gently touching noses with him after quickly ridding of my surprise.
    We talked for a bit then started to head home.
    Sparky

Post  Sparky on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:26 am

NRR: You guys gonna save get to Sparky or what? XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:27 pm