Cats versus Dogs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we finally find out who is better? Cats or Dogs?

4 posters

The Training Field

Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

The Training Field - Page 2 Empty Re: The Training Field

Post  Blaze the Draizch Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:31 pm

"Somethin' wrong?'
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:36 am

"Nah, let's just say I had a.. long ride," I shrugged it off like a missing piece of homework and went over to tallie with people.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:30 am

Leaf was puzzled, but he didn't stop her.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:31 am

After winning many and losing only 1, I stretched and layed down. Going over to Leaf, I asked, "So what do we do besides fight all day?"
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:32 am

"We usually go to the lounge and watch TV or play pool or somethin.'"
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:35 am

I sighed, looking at my bruised arm from fighting a wolverine, "Well then, I guess I'm going in that direction. Seeya later, Leaf." I ran and jumped down from the training arena, curving in mid-air to my cave, patching up my bleeding leg and went over to the lounge.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:36 am

"Seeya..." Leaf sighed.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:59 pm

The robot meandered into the field, not being spotted by any guards, somehow.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Bullet bounded after it, taking in the site of the training field as she went. Somehow, she to managed to slip past gaurds.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:08 pm

"BEGINNING CAMP SCAN." It beeped. It scanned the area, and caught my cave in its scan. "POSSIBLE LOCATION FOUND. PURSUING." He ran to my cave.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Bullet broke into a run in order to keep up.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:56 am

Gears stopped in his tracks as he saw guards. "This looks like the perfect time to try my Stealth Field Helmet!" He said, slipping on a futuristic looking helmet, and, upon pressing a button on it, Gears became completely invisible.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:49 pm

I walked into the field and took a deep breath. I needed to practice 1-on-1. I fought a few and each I fought failed. Miserably. I was about to go for another round when I was stopped by a tech. "Sir!" He said. "All our tech is in weaponry, and I thought the camp could use a bit of recreation." He said. "Okay." I saidn wiping sweat from my forehead as I nodded. "So, I invented this." He said, stepping aside, revealing a hovering board, with an impressive engine on the back. The engine split into three openings, one on each side and one on the bottom. On the top was two metal pads, and it looked perfect for my large size. It was black, with silver making an oval just around the pads, and silver between them. It had white fire emblazoned near the front. Inside the fire with white letters, it said a firey-looking 'Inferno Jet'. "What do you think?" "It's a lot more than I expected." I said, dumbfounded. "Anyone who wants one just has to talk to me, and I'll work my magic." He said, proudly. "And not only that, but I also cranked out a whole entire track for canines to race on!" He said, showing me a GPS map to a point in the outskirts. "It's called the Canine GT!" "I'll go there now!" I said, hopping on. "It's also a bit on training, reaction time, y'know?" "Yeah!" I said, wobbling on the thing, but I soon go the hang of the Inferno Jet. I sped off.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Most of the human horde were coming in from the west, where the training field was. As usual, I was the first one out, waiting for them to strike. Right in the middle of the field. And as usual, they were expecting me. With a giant mutated Godzilla-like monster to fend me off. So their attack would go much more.. smoothly.

The jets came in, quickly and silently. Some circled the field, spotting me instantly. They were probably telling their commander I was here. I just watched them, an odd calmness in my eyes, gripping my usually 2-handed sword, Blanec, with one hand. The jets soon sped off, going farther into the territory. The other troops would hold them off. Actually, some of our jets already came in, soundlessly like the humans'. Air wars. Yay.

The first thing I heard of the beast was a loud, almost obnoxious roar coming from the forest. I could tell them humans were herding it to me, I could hear the tanks rumble loudly with the piercing shreiks of the mutant. After a couple minutes, the beast was poked and prodded up to me. It was.. a giant lizard. I snickered, thinking to myself, This is all they have to hold me down? I'll finish this guy in 15 minutes, 25 tops..

Obviously, I hadn't expected giant humanoid monsters to be the main stars of the show. They went right past me, aiming for the HQ, just what the commander said. I could already hear the army clash, swords and all. I turned to the lizard, a slick grin on my face.

This would be fun..

NRR The lizard looks a lot like the Biolizard XD Besides the things hooked up to it. http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens2067988module10487012photo_12162127424036863_Biolizard.jpg
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Friction helped Tree keep his balance on a hoverboard they shared, made for two.
    "Keep your center of balance low to the board as you can and lean difrent ways to steer" she coached him, half laughing. Tree was a bit wobbly, but soon got better. He still had a bit of trouble helping turn, but it was better than nothing.
    Friction laughed mischeviously as they flew near some helicopters that were dropping regular troops.
    "Remember me boys?!" she almost cackled, throwing special knives into the propeller while Tree worked on bringine a few other down with vines.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:06 pm

I came diving down from over 30,000 feet, sword first. I stabbed into one of the giants, and it fell like a mighty oak. I hacked at any humans that came near, and shot giant fireballs at any enemy fliers.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:41 pm

I clashed with the lizard, narrowly dodging it's giant tail and stomping feet.It's only weak spot was the underbelly, which I hacked and slashed at every oppourtunity I got. It gave in quite easily, collapsing asfter I seem to have punctured the heart. I grinned and went on, destroying the mutants that attempted to attack. They were strong, although slow as a snail.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Friction guided Tree on the hoverboard by riding behind him, throwing knives and stars as they went, and Tree helped bring down human troops and machines on the ground and in the air.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:45 am

I quickly ran back to the caves, to grab my hoverboard, and ran back to the scene. The lizard carcass was dragged away by a tank, and they decided to throw a horde of those human mutant things at me. About a dozen or so slugged up to me, weilding clubs, axes, whatever. My sword automaticlaly went into it's giant state, and I sweeped all the beasts around me, making them fall to their puny knees.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:45 am

Friction laughed again, her tail swaying in the wind as they glided around, taking down more jets and helicopters.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:27 pm

NRR: Fric and Tree are gonna conquer the world together.

I went into light. I had to protect it all. Everything that was near and dear to me. HQ. Clover. Gail. Kasa. Friction. And above all, Sparky. Light grew on me, bigger, and bigger, and bigger. I actually went down on four legs. My form started to resemble less of a human... And more of a wolf. I howled, long and loud. I ran hard. I was faster than ever. I jumped onto the mountain, and leapt off of it and onto a tank, which exploded with only touch. The white fire receded, and I was a pure snow-white wolf.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Saya was on the scene.
    "No way." She whisered, still in wolf form as she saw tanks and...another white wolf?
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Friction looked down, seeing Blaze as a white wolf.
    Hm. I guess he really is a mongruel" she laughed, hugging Tree tight as the took down the air vehicles.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:08 pm

"That's nice.." I muttered, still taking down the mutant humans. All I saw was a a white silhouette of a wolf, making tanks explode. Boy, that looked like fun. But for now, I had a job to do. And I was aiming for a bonus.

Turning to my opponenets, two heavily-clad beasts, I turned Blanec into daggers, although they seemed to be longer and more sword-like than before. I attempted to block them away from me, driving my blades into their chest, a good defence and offense. Despite being strong, their skin was NOT made of metal. Although if their hide was, it would have fun throwing them across the field, making them ram into each other. Thoughts of the encoutner with the shadows entered my mind, and I grinned more, slashing them to pieces.

I moved on to a tank, which was trying to sneak away. First, I flung it acros the field with my metal ability, and then started taking it apart, piece by piece.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:15 pm

I looked up at Friction and barked angrily. I gasped. I couldn't talk. I ran as fast I could. I didn't care what was happening. I didn't fit in anymore. I was... Really... I didn't know. I just ran, and smacked into another white wolf. I whimpered to her, sort of an apology, then I kept running. I barked to Sparky lovingly, if that was even possible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am