Will we finally find out who is better? Cats or Dogs?


    The Clearing

    Share
    avatar
    Sparky

    Posts : 1347
    Join date : 2009-06-20
    Location : Being in the Canine Army. Somehow.

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Sparky on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:19 pm

    I looked around, jsut as curious as they were. As of everyone else, I thought he would've been here early; maybe he ran into some trouble. I sighed and tried not to think too much about it.
    avatar
    Gavina

    Posts : 1634
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Hangin with Clov

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Gavina on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:45 pm

    "Knowing him, he's probably getting out some secret mega weapon." I said simply
    avatar
    Cloverkat
    Admin

    Posts : 1732
    Join date : 2009-06-18
    Age : 22
    Location : reading?

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Cloverkat on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:47 pm

    "Or, he's admiring himself in his mirror. . . Shhould I add again?" I teased, just messing around.
    avatar
    Gavina

    Posts : 1634
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Hangin with Clov

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Gavina on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:12 pm

    ooc: Blazy must really be into that FF game
    avatar
    Blaze the Draizch

    Posts : 1737
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalkorz!

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Blaze the Draizch on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:33 pm

    NRR: 'Ello.

    Appearing in front of the group via teleportation, I just stood there, waiting for a reaction. "Like you don't look at yourself in the mirror." I joked.
    avatar
    Gavina

    Posts : 1634
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Hangin with Clov

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Gavina on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:55 pm

    I clutched my head, groaning humorously.
    "You have way to much tech stuff!"
    avatar
    Blaze the Draizch

    Posts : 1737
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalkorz!

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Blaze the Draizch on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:24 pm

    "That would explain the..." I snickered. "Virtually perfect fur." I started to crack up laughing. "Pun intended." I said between laughs.
    avatar
    Sparky

    Posts : 1347
    Join date : 2009-06-20
    Location : Being in the Canine Army. Somehow.

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Sparky on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:06 pm

    I rolled my eyes, not really in the mood to crack any jokes. There was a bigger matter at hand.
    avatar
    Cloverkat
    Admin

    Posts : 1732
    Join date : 2009-06-18
    Age : 22
    Location : reading?

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Cloverkat on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:45 pm

    I couldn't help but smile and laugh for a moment. It almost felt like old times.
    "You guys ready for this?" In a few ways, I felt that I might not be, but no matter what, we were doing this. The only thing that could stop us was. . . Eachother? Most likely.
    "Asher, signal felines that we are just about ready, and tell them to be prepared to move any second."
    The Star-Light Tiger relayed the comand over walkie-talkie. Gail stood there, looking out at the setting sun, which was just about to vanish.
    And me? Well, I stood there looking at my comrads and enemies alike. I was as ready as ever, with my staff on my back, and a few ninja stars in a leg pouch. In this crazy world, arch enemies could easily become your closest friend in battle. And close friends can become family. Although quit a few close friends were already my family.
    You know who you are. I laughed to Gavina mind ways.
    avatar
    Sparky

    Posts : 1347
    Join date : 2009-06-20
    Location : Being in the Canine Army. Somehow.

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Sparky on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:50 pm

    "Let's get this over with, once and for myself- I mean, for all!" I had to laugh... it was just impuslive.
    avatar
    Blaze the Draizch

    Posts : 1737
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalkorz!

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Blaze the Draizch on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:08 am

    I smiled, and took my place next to Sparky. "Gears, get the troops prepared to move at a moment's notice." The roller bots wheeled over, and Gears picked one up, and pressed a button to one of them. Bullet, of course was behind them. (Sorry, don't want to micromanage characters, but I figured you would have done that anyway) The robot whirred and shook, and a blue, 3D rotating projection of the factory appeared in front of the 5 most important creatures in the Canine and Feline armies. "Anybody got any ideas?" I said, studying the detailed projection.
    avatar
    Sparky

    Posts : 1347
    Join date : 2009-06-20
    Location : Being in the Canine Army. Somehow.

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Sparky on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 pm

    I sighed, walking around it, trying to study every angle, "Hmmm..."
    avatar
    Gavina

    Posts : 1634
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Hangin with Clov

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Gavina on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:42 pm

    "Draw everyone in the building out into the front of it while the sneak attack simply walk in the back door?" I put in. I wasnt really the planner, i was more of the doer.

    Kasa had nothing to say, she didnt understand the whole 'attack' system just yet.

    Bullet just sat there, like any other normal dog would. She was smart, yes, but by no means close to the eveolved forms of thinking.
    avatar
    Cloverkat
    Admin

    Posts : 1732
    Join date : 2009-06-18
    Age : 22
    Location : reading?

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Cloverkat on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:25 pm

    Gail listened intently, eager to hear the plan. He didn't get the entire just of every move, but he was learning. The tall mixed breed of cat stood by Kasa, his best friend.

    "We may want the sneak attack to destroy any weapons inside first, while having the frontal group distract them for the time being outside. Then once they have nothing left to fight with, we corner them back into the building where they are at our mercy."
    The plan seemed pretty good in my mind. Although I was never the best stratagist, inspiration could strike at any moment.
    avatar
    Blaze the Draizch

    Posts : 1737
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalkorz!

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Blaze the Draizch on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:10 pm

    "Yes, but at least 50% of the building will go on a 1 1/2 hour break in prescisley 2 hours. So, when that happens..." Gears pressed on the projection. "... That these guards will be gone at that time, which is good for the immediate strike force, because it means less resistance. So, we have 2 hours to get a general plan. So, let's get the advisors here, etcetera, etcetera, and we can get a good strike idea." Gears smiled. "I think we should build on Clover's idea." Gears gave a respectful bow. "If she's okay with it."
    avatar
    Sparky

    Posts : 1347
    Join date : 2009-06-20
    Location : Being in the Canine Army. Somehow.

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Sparky on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:29 pm

    "I agree with Clover; I can't even make a good recipe for lunch, so lets just go with her idea." I smiled and looked over at Clover, silently thankful for not being the one to make up the plan.
    avatar
    Blaze the Draizch

    Posts : 1737
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalkorz!

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Blaze the Draizch on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:10 pm

    "Chef Blaze shall fix you ze lunch, mon cherie!" I whispered to Sparky in a terrible French accent. I sounded rather German, actually. I cleared my throat, and calmly said, "I agree. Its simple, and straightfoward."
    avatar
    Cloverkat
    Admin

    Posts : 1732
    Join date : 2009-06-18
    Age : 22
    Location : reading?

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Cloverkat on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:25 am

    I simply shrugged. Hey, it was for the cause. A small bit of laughter escaped under my breath at Blaze's horible accent to try and flirt with Sparky.
    Yup, some things never change.
    avatar
    Sparky

    Posts : 1347
    Join date : 2009-06-20
    Location : Being in the Canine Army. Somehow.

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Sparky on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:09 pm

    I laughed and lightly jabbed Blaze in the shoulder, "Eh, maybe you can fix us up some dinner tonight?"
    Turning back to Clover, I said, "Let's start preparing beforehand. Now who would like to crawl through pipes and shortcircuit machinery? I would."
    avatar
    Blaze the Draizch

    Posts : 1737
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalkorz!

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Blaze the Draizch on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:39 pm

    I smiled. "I'll get alert the stove."

    "Meeee!!! Pick meeee!!!" Zippy yelled from a tree, bouncing with delight.
    avatar
    Sparky

    Posts : 1347
    Join date : 2009-06-20
    Location : Being in the Canine Army. Somehow.

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Sparky on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:21 am

    I glanced over at Zippy, "You can come, Zip, but just try to move your voice down a couple decibels, y'know?"
    avatar
    Blaze the Draizch

    Posts : 1737
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalkorz!

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Blaze the Draizch on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:01 am

    In a flash of light, Zippy was in front of Sparky. "I wanna crawl through pipes and shortcircuit machinery!!!" He cleared his throat. "Please?" He squeaked, sounding a bit like a kitten.
    avatar
    Sparky

    Posts : 1347
    Join date : 2009-06-20
    Location : Being in the Canine Army. Somehow.

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Sparky on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:31 pm

    "Okay, okay..." I chuckled, "Just keep your voice down to a whisper, mmkay?"
    avatar
    Blaze the Draizch

    Posts : 1737
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalkorz!

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Blaze the Draizch on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:40 am

    "Mmkay." Zippy said, his voice silent.
    avatar
    Gavina

    Posts : 1634
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Hangin with Clov

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Gavina on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 am

    ooc-wheres teh werewolves durin all this anyways?

    Kasa was completly lost now, but that would pass when everything started to happen.

    "So if we know what were doing, should we be getting into groups or something?" I asked.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Clearing

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:28 pm