Cats versus Dogs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we finally find out who is better? Cats or Dogs?

4 posters

Horizon Hill

Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Horizon Hill - Page 4 Empty Re: Horizon Hill

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Gears sat up and patted Bullet on the head. "What happened? I blacked out for a second." "More than that." Ghost said with a laugh. She was usually not without a sense of humor. "You were dead." "Really." "Seriously!" "Wow."
    "One word coversations, fasninating." I said, putting my opinion where it wasn't needed.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:14 am

I rolled my eyes, half laughingly, hearing a sudden crash not far off, the first building being toppled, absorbed into the ground so that plants may grow again and reclaim the area.
    Slowly, the buildings came down, and the human bodies were finally all gathered up. With more crashing noises behind me, I looked at Blaze, aknowledging that he could now set the dead humans on fire.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:34 am

It took a while, but the humans were piled and, as if striking a match, I lit them on fire.
    "I've been working on a new trick." I said, after they went from humans to ashes. I stamped on foot on the ground, and a rocky mountain about 4 feet high jutted from the ground below me. "Now all I need is a bullhorn and I could give a speech." I laughed, nearly falling off. I climbed down, and got on Smoke. "Let's move out."
    (Where the heck is Sparky? She should check her e-mail for "topic reply notification")
    Smoke, the dark-gray Clydesdale chimed, "Well, this wasn't so bad." I gave him the 'are you crazy' look. "'Course, I was KO'ed for most of it." He whinnied.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 am

I scoffed slightly at Blaze.
    "I still dont understand why you ride that thing. It looks more like food then a friend." I grumbled.
    When the final building came crashing down, a grin broke out on my face. With a flick of my wrist, small trees started to pop up from the rubble. That done, I turned back to the others and waited for something to do. It just seemed to unreal that the humans had been defeated...or at least subdoed for now.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:36 am

Smoke puffed out his chest and held his head high. "I happen to enjoy it. Better than being your dinner, anyway." The clydesdale retorted.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:21 am

I walked up to the horse and patted his nose with a sly grin on my face.
    "I can easily change that you know." Was the reply.
    Given that Blaze was right there, I did no more to the beasty and backed off. Had the canine leader not been there, well his poor steed might have gotten away with some scratches and a fear of bobcats.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:44 am

Smoke looked away and whistled nonchalantly, and stepped on Gav's tail. A couple of the horses nearby snickered, and one even burst out laughing. "Gracious..." Smoke said, trying to contain laughter. "Did I do that?" He started laughing. Tank, now perched on my arm, laughed in the screechy way you would expect from a bird. "Alright, enough." I said, trying to calm it down. As strong as I was, I actually disliked confrontation. How'd I get to lead an army? Who knows.
    The sun setted over the horizon, making a beautiful picturesque view. "This isn't a Human base anymore. If we refer to it as that, we will only remember the bloodshed." I pointed toward the setting sun. "Horizon Hill. That's what we should call this place."

(So... Major battles in CvsD History, first to last.
    First Battle of Star Mountain
    Battle of Thunder Mountain
    Second Battle of Star Mountain
    War Against the Dark Forces
    Battle of Horizon Hill)
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:59 pm

I smirked when Gavina gave her threat, smirking at how it made the horse uncomfortable for a moment. But Smoke retaliated, stepping on her tail. I almost reacted, but didn't knowing full well my friend could take care of herself.
    "Being our dinner has more honor than being ridden," I challenged, befre Blaze spoke up. Giving a nod, I agreed to the name, seeing how it fit so well. "Horizon hill it is."
    Trees sprouted quickly with the aid of Gavina, and continued to grow at a rapid pace until about five feet high, and seemed to freeze, ready to take their time to finish their growing unless further commanded.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:11 am

I raised an eyebrow at Clover, and Smoke rushed to defend himself again. "Hmmm... Alive, being ridden by the Canine leader, or dead, being eaten by her." He thrusted his nose toward Gavina. He had a lot of confidence, perhaps too much for his own good.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:03 am

Vines sprouted from the ground and shot upwards, curling themselves around Smoke's ankles and some around his head. When everything stopped moving, the horse's legs and face were covered and only his nose was showing from the tight bind that held him.
    "Teach some disapline to your annoying beast or I might carve a picture out of him." I muttered, casting a small glare at Blaze.
    The vines constricted their prisoner for a while longer before finally releasing Smoke and disappearing back into the ground. Walking over, I stood by Clover's side with my arms folded across my chest. Maybe the next war wouldnt be between the felines and canines, but the felines and horses. That thought amused me greatly, and I smirked slightly, half expecting the creature Blaze was upon to open his big mouth again.

OOC-it is not wise to challenge a predator XD
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:32 am

Smoke shook, trying to get free. When he was, he opened his mouth, probably to spit another insult. "Enough!" I shouted at the two. Putting a wall of fire between the two, I pushed the button on my headset. "Round up the troops, Admiral." "Sir! Yes, sir!"

(I'm not sure how to leave without Spark being here)

I took Sparky onto Smoke, and rode off, the other Canines behind me. Smoke stuck his tounge out at Gav, before speeding away.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:17 pm

I mentally reminded myself to kill that furry beast later. But for now, I didn't even wait for Clover to give a command. I just started to head home, wanting nothing more then to pass out for a day or two, then stuff myself with a nice piece of food...maybe that horse for instance?
    So I left my friend and leader to have fun with the remaining feline ranks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm