Cats versus Dogs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we finally find out who is better? Cats or Dogs?

4 posters

Icarus Peak

Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Icarus Peak Empty Icarus Peak

Post  Blaze the Draizch Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Named after Icarus, this is the highest peak in the land.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Icarus Peak Empty Re: Icarus Peak

Post  Sparky Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:57 pm

I was on a lone cliff, hanging over the valley below me like an umbrella over a person. I could clearly see the cat and dog territories; they were halfway seperated by the mountain itself. The cliff I was on was very small, barely able to support me. But it worked.

A couple glowing gems were in my hand, all a different color. I had found them.. they were all the size of my palm, and they seemed to have an aura about them. They seemed of no use, besides being very beautiful.. the black one in my grasp was the most brilliant. I decided to chuck the rocks in the canine territory, jsut for laughs. Throwing each one into the borders, laughing as I saw the puzzled canines wonder what the gems were. The last one, the coal black one, I kept. It seemed to give me more energy, more power.. somehow.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:59 am

I twirled the gem around a bit, but soon it fell to earth like all the others. Sighing lowly, I jumped from the cliff and dove to the ground. I would catch myself at the last minute, just for laughs.

As I spiraled towards the ground, a couple canines saw the gem fall to earth. The black one. It seemed to burn anyone's hands if they tried to touch it.. except mine. As I caught myself, I brushed the dirt and such off of my pants, waved to the canine officers, took the gem and departed somewhere else.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:14 pm

NRR: thats kinda funny XD dogs are nearby, and all of a sudden, gems fall from the sky. They look around confused, and all of a sudden, they see Sparky, cliff diving. Before she hits the ground, they look away, and hear a thud of her landing (but not realling hard so she's alive) and all of a sudden, they look back and she's smilin and wavin. lol i would be a bit creeped out if i was on that patrol
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:17 pm

NRR: Hey, that's what she does for fun. xD If you did it you would like it.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:19 pm

NRR: probly! XD gtel

Hema came out on the cliff and looked down at Sparky. She was rooming with the loner again, not sure where she shoudl go.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Sparky smiled as she spotted Hema from above, and waved for her to come down.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:43 pm

ooc: boo.

Black mist clung to the top of the mountain. In the middle of the mist stood Aikyan. He was staring at Sparky with hate.
    "Why is the she-devil able to touch that stone. No one can touch it...no ones been able to touch it." He spat, shaking with rage.

ooc: oh yeah...real love here XD
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Sparky looked up againa dn saw Aiyikan in all of his dark glory. Waving a quick salute to Hema, to show trouble was near, Sparky silently sped off with a burst of speed to a little town some loners constructed. Hey, they found tech, they had minds, they made a town. She had heard of it and they already constructed a house for her. Maybe she'd hang out at the bar for a while, her friend Cupid, a big inventor and lover of chemistry, was there, maybe she could see what he was up to.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Hema looked undaunted up at Aikyan.
    "Im not scared any longer" she murmered, and drew her little dagger, in her other pocket was her wrench, that could do bad damage even with her strength. She charged up, soon reaching the huge panther.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:50 pm

NRR: Aiyikan is headed to the bar. Dun make him crush Hema. ;-; I had an epic plotline.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:21 pm

NRR: he disapeared?

BEfore she reached him, he was gone. She grumbled, and headed back into the cave.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:56 am