Cats versus Dogs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we finally find out who is better? Cats or Dogs?

2 posters

Old Basque Village

Sparky
    Sparky

Old Basque Village Empty Old Basque Village

Post  Sparky Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:48 pm

A village for loners who are part of neither the canine or felin army. It's small,b ut still growing. The neightborhood if a bit off tot he side, while all the big businesses are in the plaza. There are rec centers and resturants, spa centers and workplaces.

---

I arrived at the bar, a big place with a human TV salvaged from a scrapyard and a whole lotta tables and chairs. Cupid was int he corner, waving me down. I ran over, "Hey Cu! long time no see! what's up?" Cupid, always a bit hyper, shouted,
    "Sparky! I finally made it! A working love potion!"
    "Really?"
    "Yeah! I tested it on a divorced family; they made up only a day later! The effects are amazing."
    "Wait- how does it work?"
    "you need a lot of strange ingredients, but the msot important thing is the DNA of the person the drinker would fall in love with. Say I put you DNA in this glass here," He shook the beer mug, half full of a strange pink liquid, "The person who drinks the potion will instnatly fall in love with you. forever. A plain one without DNa won't do anything except give you a headache."
    "Ah.. it looks very.. delicious."
    "Well it isn't. Don't drink it. You can look, but try not to get anything in there."
    "Okay.."

I looked itno the mug, looking at the cool pale pink liquid, still and quiet. All of a sudden, I heard the door slam open. I accidentally dipped my hair into the liquid, a bit surprised and jerking my head right after. And yet, a little strand of black hair floated for a couple seconds before dissolving into the liquid. I could see a black mist slowly seep into the room. A woman shouted in the front,

"It's him! It's.. Aiyikan!"

((NRR: C'mon Gav! Go for it! XD))
    Gavina
    Gavina

Old Basque Village Empty Re: Old Basque Village

Post  Gavina Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:05 pm

ooc: o gawd, imma kill you for this.

Aikyan and his shadow buddies came barging in. He was told that this place was for loners, so he planned to get rid of it before the cats and dogs started war again. Aikyan stood next to the bar as his shadows started to destroy the building. Someone bumped into the bar, making the love potion spill. Aikyan look down to see it, grabed what was left in the mug and drank it....then he noticed Sparky.
    "You look beautiful tonight." He purred.

ooc: -shot-
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:18 pm

NRR: Oi! I had to! It was a nessecity! -shot-

I was still recovering from shock, looking up to find Cupid gone. Meh, this wouldn't turn out the way i expected. Shaking my head, since the shadow's screeches rangi in my head rapidly on and off, I turned to see Aiyikan. As he spoke to me, I had the "O.o" look on my face. I brushed some dirt off of my jean and replied with a shaken, "Umm.. thanks? I think."
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:20 pm

ooc: a what?! oi vey.

Aikyan held out his hand, a love struck expresion on his face.
    "Want to come with me?"
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:23 pm

NRR: Nevermind. :3

Sparky glanced at his hand, then at him. She hesitated, but concluded with a sigh, "Okay.. where are you planning on taking me, then?"
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:27 pm

"Where ever your heart desires."
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:32 pm

"Uh.." I paused and scratched my head. This was odd. Facing him, looking him in the eye, I asked calmly, "Hey.. it's your desicion. You're the boss, I guess." A random survivor of the shadows' terror came from the salvage and told us, "Hey.. I heard the canine and the felines were going to clash.. for once. The feliens were gonna strike the canines at sundown.. um.. I forgot what else.." A shadow eliminated him right after that, coming from behing him.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:40 pm

Aikyan pulled Sparky to her feet and called on his black mist to take them to an area overlooking both cat and dog territory.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:18 am