Cats versus Dogs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we finally find out who is better? Cats or Dogs?

3 posters

The Overlook

Sparky
    Sparky

The Overlook - Page 2 Empty Re: The Overlook

Post  Sparky Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 pm

I back away, almost slipping off. My temper had risen. Clutching the gem I took from my pocket, I showed it in clear light. I hated everything from then on. Blaze, Aiykan, Clover, everyone, everything. I said, trying to keep myself from going insane, and said calmly, "Well, I guess if this is how you two want it to be, then it'll be. I'll kill myself, we call it a deal, okay? Okay." I threw the gem way far down below, me plummeting just seconds afterward. no, this time I wouldn't catch myself. I would simply fall. I just, well, slipped off purposefully, I gues. My lasts words before I fell were, "And don't come after me."

As I fell, I could hear my uncle faintly. "Sparky.. you mgiht live, but you must run. You must keep our sacred tradition alive and travel. If you stay here, you're more likely to die. And I don't want my favorite niece to die. for now, I want you to head west, more inland. There.. you might find some new friends. I love you.. my little Spark" I gasped at his words and grabbed onto the gem, still hurling towards the ground. But, as soon as I had almost reached the soil, I vanished. to the only place I know nobody could find me..
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:41 pm

I let him go and looked over the edge of the cliff. My imprinting and love for Sparky had been pushed to its limits... And beyond. I got up slowly, and I walked slowly towrad Aikyan. Fire shot from my nostrils. This time I WAS going to kill him. And I wasn't going to make it quick. It would make him suffen. Agonizing. Pain. Veins on my neck popped out. I heard Gears on the headphones. "Blaze, you ok over here?" "No, I'm not. I feel like someone just ripped my heart out and tore it in pieces." "Ok, we will talk about later." Sparky had lied to me. She lied about loving me. And more than that. When she was out of my sight, she was with someone else. My heart was in two. I almost felt like I didn't love her anymore. "Gears, Ill see you later. I knoew who I can take this OUT on." "Ok..." I shoved Aikyan against a rocky wall, and dragged him against it. I took my fire sword and made clean cuts all over his body. I stabbed him in the stomach. I breathed, powerfuly and slowly. I walked away as Aikyan slowly bled to death.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 am

ooc: dang...but your forgeting one thing. Aikyan was controlled by a shadow, when you kill one controlled, you only kill the shadow.

Where Aikyan lay, black clouds circled. There came this horrible shreik as the shadow of Aikyan left and was destroyed. Wounds healing into scars, Aikyan fainted as the sky turned from clouds to pure twilight. The true king of darkness was dead. Somehow though, Aikyan managed to transport himself away...and into the feline territory.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content