Cats versus Dogs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we finally find out who is better? Cats or Dogs?

4 posters

Need help building a shelter for homeless cats.

Need help building a shelter for homeless cats. Empty Need help building a shelter for homeless cats.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:12 am

Need help building a shelter for homeless cats. Who wants to take part in this good deed
    send money to purses webmoney WMR185414858234 or WMZ875338463836 just how many people can not (at least 50 cents from 50 cents a poorer and cats are not going to help), gathered a group of animal protection of their own means I can not open a shelter.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Need help building a shelter for homeless cats. Empty Re: Need help building a shelter for homeless cats.

Post  Cloverkat Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:18 am

Hello? may i ask what your doing here? This topic is in the wrong section for one and we don't even know you.

Need help building a shelter for homeless cats. Empty Re: Need help building a shelter for homeless cats.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:56 pm

I'm from Russia just asked for help from you people so there is no well, no you just do not feel sorry for homeless cats.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Dude. XD

Really? You're going to advertise on a forum? It's a roleplay. I highly suggest you go somewhere else.

And no, I will not help you. I can't trust you.

That's my two cents.

XD
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:40 pm

Im sorry but if you haven't noticed, im the leader of cats on this RP! Dont you dare tell me i dont care about cats! I really do, but like Sparky said, i cannot trust you because i have know clue who you are and this could easily double as a scam.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:15 am

I'm not going to excuse just need 70000 dollars already collected with the help of your good and honest people 15,000 dollars, and if you're so smart then sit and think, shelter will be in Russia in Rostov.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:17 am

i'm wrong 15678 dollars...
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 pm

Russia? No.

You? No.

Go away. We won't help you, especially since we don't know you.

What if your just a 35 year old man who wants to kidnap us?
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:41 pm

1-never heard of Rostov
    2-you could be a scammer trying to get money
    3-cant you delete all this (and his account) Clov?
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:40 pm

im on it
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Sat May 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Rostov, Russia is apparently a tourist town.

And if the man needs 70,000 dollars, he should refrain from asking. 13 year old, 14 year old, 12 year old, and a 16 year old. Doesn't it seem suspicious that he would ask 3 teenagers and a preteen?

And what about the topic host title? Cat HQ, yes, but also the name of a mountain concieved by fiction RPers.

It just doesn't sit well with my brain. It seems too odd. You never know...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:48 am